Friday, November 2, 2012

Traditional Touches--RetroSketch #35


Happy Friday everyone!!  Here's a quick card I was able to make while my boys were building a fort.  Amazing how a fitted sheet and some large cardboard blocks can keep them busy for so long!  It's so cute to listen to the conversations they have about how to build it!  They are best of friends!  For this card I used the sketch challenge from RetroSketches .  I used Raspberry Ripple ink and covered the whole top layer with glitter using Versamark and dazzling details!  I thought monochromatic would make it "Wow", but I think it could've used some color variety.  Oh well!  Next time!  Hope you all have a fantastic weekend!



1 comment:

  1. um where's the picture of the fort???? I want to see it! (nicole)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...