Sunday, November 18, 2012

Happy Birthday Mom! (MOJO267)


Very, very special card today!  Today is my mom's birthday!  We are off for a fun day of shopping and just hanging out!  I'm so excited!  It's pretty rare that we get to go out, just the two of us!  I love this Patio Party DSP!  So festive and fun!  I made a scaled-down version of the paper bow that Stampin Up has a tutorial for.  Those bows are pretty fun to make and super simple!  I used the layout from Mojo Monday #267 .  Thanks for stopping by today, have a fabulous day!



2 comments:

  1. Love that you used the designer paper for you focal point and the bow is adorable and so creative for this sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday to your mom :) Cute card! Love the DSP bow!! It's so pretty :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...