Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Get Well



Today I have a card that I was making for a sketch challenge over at Freshly Made Sketches .  Unfortunately, I didn't finish in time to submit it but I thought I would share it anyway.  Thankfully I don't have anyone to give this to at the moment!!  But, I figured a "Get Well" card is a good thing to have on hand so it's available to send out right away.  And maybe, having it ready will mean that I won't need it!  That's usually how my luck goes!  

I have to say, my favorite part of this card is almost unnoticeable in this picture. (Someone needs some serious photography lessons....just sayin'.)  If you look closely you can barely see that I used my baja breeze marker to draw a line just inside the edge of the die cut that the sentiment is on.  To make the line perfectly straight, I added the line before I removed the die cut from the paper using the fine tip of the marker.  Also, look closely...there's a bit of piercing on the base of the card using the Festive piercing template.  You can earn that piercing template free through tomorrow!  Click on the "Free Stuff" flyer on the top right of my blog to find out how. (Or just email me!)

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...