Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Use those scraps!!



Here's a first for me.  DSP on the diagonal!  Have you tried it?  I love the effect!  And it's a great way to use up some scraps! I really had fun creating this one!  My "process" on this card started because I needed to clean up my craft table.  I had scraps everywhere and what better way to procrastinate than to make a card instead of clean.  By creating with the scraps, I didn't feel as guilty!  The only thing that wasn't just sitting on my table for this card was the ink/markers.  Turned out ok, I think!  And at least I cleared some of the scraps!  This stamp set has an image with a sentiment on each individual stamp.  I wasn't thrilled with the sentiment combined with the image so I was going to cut them apart.  I was a little apprehensive about "ruining" the set, until my friend Lorraine suggested just putting some tape over the image when I inked it and then removing it to stamp in the paper.  Perfect solution!  Thanks Lorraine!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...