Saturday, September 8, 2012

Tricky Treats



Let's start by acknowledging that my photography needs some help.......er, lots of it!  Ugh.  Anyway, here's a fun little Halloween card.  I have made this style of card several times before.  It's a great way to use up some scraps.  Also, I taught my 4 year old how to make cards with this style.  It's so easy for the little ones!  There's really no wrong way to arrange the circles.  And, my little guy LOVES using the Big Shot!  He's really good at cranking the handle for me!  Let me tell you, most of the  conversations we've had in the craft room start with "Ok, now you can only do this when mommy is helping you....."  He is definitely my little "artist".  One of his favorite rewards for behaving at Target or Walmart is a ream of paper.  Yep, that's it.  A plain, white ream of printer paper all to himself to create whatever he wants! (It might last a week, if we're lucky.)  Oh, and check out the knot....looks a little like a necktie.  Definitely will have to remember that technique for Father's Day cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...