Friday, September 14, 2012

Perfectly Penned


This card was a complete "work in progress".  I had no vision for what it was going to be.  I started with the colors I saw from a Colour Q challenge.  I was going to submit it, but unfortunately I didn't finish the card in time.  Oh well, I'll try again for next week.  I also originally started with a sketch from Mojo Monday but I had a really hard time with it, so strayed from the challenge a bit.  The stamp set it Perfectly Penned, of course.  It's the set I turn to most often!  I love it!! (Have I ever mentioned that? haha)  I'm going to try to start doing some of the challenges we see out there in the blog world.  I've had a hard time lately finding my mojo and I hear that's a great way to get a kick start.  So we'll see....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...