Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Cute little pumpkins



Here's a quick little 4"x4" card that I made.  What do you think of the different colored buttons?  I thought it was pretty cute!  The weather seems to be cooling off just a little here, feels like fall is creeping up on us!!   I am a huge fan of all things fall!  I just love pumpkins!! I like to get a couple from the store as soon as I see them and I usually keep them out until I start putting out my Christmas decorations.  For the card I used the Button Buddies stamp set and Orchard Harvest DSP and I definitely stepped out of my comfort zone with the colors.  I forced myself to buy some More Mustard ribbon and I really like it in combination with the Cajun Craze card base.  Actually, this might be one of the first times I've used Cajun Craze as a card base and I'm pretty happy with the outcome.  You might see more of it from me...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...